Arugula, Tomato and Peach Salad Recipe
This arugula, tomato and peach salad recipe is THE summer must-have salad. It is so refreshing and delicious! The spiciness of baby arugula, the intense taste of ripe Heirloom tomatoes (local of course!) and the sweetness of summer peaches is the best combination ever!
This is the basic recipe, but I often add toasted pepitas or walnuts, sometimes cucumbers, and even avocado. If arugula is not your favorite green try mixed greens instead, or baby kale (one of my favorites!). There are so many possibilities and all great. You can’t go wrong with this salad.
Peach and Tomato Salad
- 1 bunch baby arugula
- 2 ripe peaches, cut in small cubes
- 2 ripe tomatoes (I love beefsteak, but any ripe and local tomatoes will be great), cut in small chunks
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced red onions
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- salt and pepper to taste
Toss all ingredients and serve!